Old clothes, poetry, music and the beauty of the natural world inspire me to be present and yet transcend time at the same time. Every day in each moment we have the opportunity to create magic in myriad ways and for me clothing is such a deep part of that. What character do I feel today? What am I going to make and give to the world? An outfit in itself can be a work of art...I guess that is what is meant by style...how we collage together clothes out of how we feel emotionally and physically. It is magic really, the creation of a beautiful illusion that we present to the world that affects those around us. The ability to create is one of the greatest gifts we have as human beings, so in my small way I hope by offering wonderful clothes and old goods I can inspire those who come across my shop to dream their dreams and create their own magic.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Summer Shop Updates Galore!!!

Happy Summer Everyone!!!! I have been away recently on a Buying trip to Texas and have so many new and fabulous things for the shop! I will be uploading all week long and posting them here as well, but here is the stuff i just got in the shop today, just to wet the appetite! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and basking in the glow of the beautiful sun! Magic to all~
White Wedding Prom Dress~
Georgia Peach Karen Elson Maxi Dress~
Annie Oakley Dress~
Rhiannon Dress~
1960s Blue Pansy Cotton Shift Maxi Dress~
Blue Monday Floral Maxi~
Mellow Yellow Juliet 1960s Maxi Dress~
Asian Floral Pleated Fan Blouse
!970s Hi waisted Jeans with Zippy Pockets~
Paisley Park Mini Smock~
1980s Navy Polka Dot Blouse~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful summer outfits! I love the picture of you in the white prom dress Toni. So lovely with the sunbeams in your pretty hair! And the peach one is so romantic. I just love your etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete